Student Visa for Saudi Arabia
International students who want to study at any educational institution in Saudi Arabia must apply for a student visa. Students after being accepted by the institution must apply for the Saudi student visa.
Pupils who are nationals of Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries do not require a visa in order to study in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. All other pupils require a visa in order to study in Saudi Arabia.
The student visa holders are also give access to scholarships.
Student Visa Application Procedure
Students must apply for the Saudi student visa at the Saudi Arabia embassy in their place of residence. Students must fill out a visa application form and submit it along with the necessary documents. You can take the form from your nearest Saudi Arabia embassy.
- A valid copy of passport: It must be valid for a period of minimum 12 months and have two adjacent blank pages
- Invitation letter and electronic authorization from the Saudi higher education institution
- Local police clearance certificate
- Medical reports: It must be stamped and signed by a doctor; and must indicate that you are free from any contagious disease.
- Educational credentials: High school diploma, degree or certificates (as applicable to the level of education)
- Birth certificate- Original and a photo copy
- Notarized written consent/authorization letter from the parents: This is for students whose age is below 18
- Recent passport-size color photographs with a white background: At least three
- Visa fees
** Saudi student visa do not provide the right to employment in Saudi Arabia.